— Taylor's catchphrase
Terrible Person (by Zoey)
|Date of Birth||
Jackson Kale (ex-boyfriend, crush)
Taylor Dean is the main antagonist in Zapped. Taylor lives in Westlake, Los Angeles, California, USA. She is the popular and mean girl at Westlake High School. Taylor is best friends with Yuki. Taylor is Jackson Kale's ex-girlfriend. She is enemies with Zoey Stevens and Rachel Todds.
Taylor is portrayed by Emilia McCarthy.
Taylor Dean rules the halls with her popularity. She is a dancer and a bully. She bullies Zoey and the whole school. Taylor is described as a snobby mean girl.
Zoey is Taylor's biggest enemy and dance rival at Westlake High School, however Zoey doesn't let Taylor bring her down. They have a dance-off at the end. Taylor believes Zoey's stealing Jackson, her "boyfriend", away from her.
Jackson is Taylor's ex-boyfriend. Their relationship/feelings was always one-sided (Taylor). She still has a crush on him and still is trying to win him back.
Taylor: You have to wow us.
Taylor to Yuki: Get your own thing!
- Taylor and Zoey are enemies.
- Whenever Taylor does a hair flip, a whip sound effect is played. It is a running joke with her character, as both Rachel and Yuki both attempt to imitate it.
- Actress Emilia McCarthy stated that this was an extremely fun role for her, as she was able to channel her inner sass for the role.
- McCarthy also said she had trouble keeping herself from cracking up during every scene, as she found her acting for the character hilarious.
- McCarthy was instructed to overact as much as possible, as Disney was poking fun at themselves for their classic female bully.
- She is a bully (She is bullying Zoey and Rachel).
| To view the Taylor Dean gallery, click here.